It’s 2021… we deal in crypto… we have to cover our arses.
Disclaimer for Dr. Gunbot
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimers for drgunbot.com & gunbot.com.au
All the information on this website – https://drgunbot.com & https://www.gunbot.com.au – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. drgunbot.com & gunbot.com.au does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (drgunbot.com & gunbot.com.au), is strictly at your own risk. drgunbot.com & gunbot.com.au will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and digitally ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Dr. Gunbot Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://drgunbot.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dr. Gunbot’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dr. Gunbot’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dr. Gunbot at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dr. Gunbot’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Dr. Gunbot makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Dr. Gunbot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dr. Gunbot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dr. Gunbot’s website, even if Dr. Gunbot or a Dr. Gunbot authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Dr. Gunbot’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dr. Gunbot does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Dr. Gunbot may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Dr. Gunbot does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Dr. Gunbot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dr. Gunbot of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Dr. Gunbot may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Dr. Gunbot’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://drgunbot.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
https://drgunbot.com and www.gunbot.com.au serve as an intermediatary for purchasing Gunbot licences and have no say, input or control over the design, coding, intellectual property or results you may experience by using Gunthy LTD or Gunthy products. In order to use any of the Gunthy LTD or Gunthy products listed on this site (or any site owned by https://drgunbot.com) you must abide by all the stated terms and conditions set out by Gunthy LTD or Gunthy that are listed below this text.
Upon purchasing a licence from https://drgunbot.com (or any site owned by https://drgunbot.com) you hereby relinquish any right to undertake in legal proceedings or have a lawyer, solicitor or barrister undertake those proceedings on your behalf against https://drgunbot.com (or any site owned by https://drgunbot.com)
https://drgunbot.com (or any site owned by https://drgunbot.com) does NOT process any payment made and is, instead, redirected to a Gunthy LTD or Gunthy owned and operated website. If an error occurs during payment, we will do our best to help you by means of directly contacting Gunthy LTD owners and associates for the sole reason of, with your explicit permission, passing personal contact information on for means of communication to occur between you and Gunthy LTD. We thank you for your custom.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Gunthy LTD (hereafter also “Gunthy” or “we/our”). We offer online software through our website https://www.gunthy.org (the “Website”). Our software (“Software”) enables you to trade and invest in crypto currencies by means of an automatic crypto trading bot – of which (solely) you control and configure the settings.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the relationship between Gunthy and you for any use of the Website and the Software that Gunthy offers. You cannot use the Software without accepting these Terms.
- Gunthy: Gunthy LTD, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom. The company is registered with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales under registration number 11371555. The company’s registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Convent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ England. Gunthy is also referred to as “we”.
- User(s): individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Website or Software. Users are also referred to as “you”.
- Software: the software Gunthy has developed to enable Users to trade in crypto currencies on the crypto market, in the form of a crypto trading bot. The Software is also referred to as “GB” or “Gunbot”. The Software is available through the Website https://shop.gunthy.org .
Registration and personal account
- If you want to use our Website and Software, go to https://shop.gunthy.org . Registration of an account is optional for Gunbot but highly recommended.
- You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly secret. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or under your supervision.
- You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary, so that we can contact you if needed.
Offers and prices
- All offers and free trials on the Website are without obligations. However, all offers and free trials are always subject to these Terms.
- The prices on the Website include taxes and expenses.
- We can always adjust our prices. The price change will take effect immediately.
Subscription, Licenses and payment
- You need to purchase a license to use the Software. Licenses are Lifetime, Software Version Upgrades are included.
- Gunbot offers several sorts of packages as a lifetime license. Each package differs in a Starter, Standard, Pro and Ultimate license type.
- Gunthy will give the User access to the Software immediately after the payment has been completed.
- Chargebacks or refund requests through a payment provider, like PayPal, will result in a lifetime ban with Gunthy and all our Partners.
- If you upgrade the license you will need to pay the difference between the package you own and the package you intend to upgrade to. You can only downgrade by selling the difference amount of Gunthy tokens on an exchange our token is listed on.
- The User has the right to obtain a refund if the request is made within fourteen days of purchase and the software have been running for less than 6 hours. This only applies to the 1st order on the Users account and not future purchases.
- Refunds are available once per person or entity and will not apply if your account is in violation of our terms of service.
- Before a refund is granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have with our products.
- Refunds are not granted because of market conditions and performance of settings.
- Refunds are not granted if you simply bought the wrong product. All refunds need a valid reason before its granted.
- A refund normally takes between 5-15 days before the funds are back with the user.
- In case of a free trial, no refund is granted.
- We do not offer refunds on renewals, upgrades, api and config products.
Fair use of our Website and Software
- By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
- You may not use the Website and Software in such way that you violate the Great Britian law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
- As a condition for using the Website and Software, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation.
- In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
- You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
- In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to trade with the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
- If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
- Gunthy is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your license and deny you access to the Website and Software, if we suspect abuse of the license or the Website. We can also block your license or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
- Gunthy is the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website and the Software, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
- Gunthy grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website and Software on the subscription (or lifetime) basis as offered by us at https://gunthy.org . You are not allowed to access the content of the Website and Software for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website and Software.
- Any changes or altering to our software is a violation of our Terms of Services and may make you liable for up to 500000 Euros.
- You may be liable for a 1000000 EUR penalty fine if you use a cracked version or crack a version of our Software
Availability of the Website and Software and disclaimer of warranties
- The Website and Software are available on computers and handheld mobile devices running iOS and Android. Gunthy will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Software available at all times. However, User acknowledges that the Website and Software are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Software may be affected by factors outside Gunthys reasonable control.
- Gunthy does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website and Software, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Software being unavailable.
- Gunthy is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Software. Gunthy may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Software and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. Gunthy is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Gunthy hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Software. The Website and Software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
Helpdesk, advice and disclaimer
- Gunthy has a ticket helpdesk where User can ask questions about the Website and Software. Gunthy will only give advice about the functioning of the Website and Software.
- Gunthy explicitly does not:
- Give Users any personal advice on recommended settings for Gunbot;
- Give Users any personal financial advice.
- Gunthy may upload general tutorials and academy videos on the Website, about the functioning of the Website and Software.
- All tutorials, videos and templates uploaded by Gunthy are general and contain in no way personal and/or financial advice. All use of these advices is at the sole risk of the User.
- User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies and takes full responsibility for these risks.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Gunthy liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Gunthy is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, Gunthy is not liable for:
- the proper functioning of (hyper)links provided by the Website or Software;
- the quality of any template containing Gunthy settings, provided by Users on the Website;
- the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Software;
- any situation where Users mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Software without User’s consent;
- any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Software;
- a failure to meet any of Gunthy obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond Gunthys reasonable control.
- The signals/products reference an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.
Users will indemnify, defend, and hold Gunthy harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third party claims regarding:
- any injury or damages resulting from behaviour of User related to the use of our Website and Software; and
- breach by User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
- Gunthy reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify Users by Telegram and post a notification on our Website (gunthy.org) along with the updated Terms. By continuing to use the Website and Software, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
- If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User.
- Everything not covered by the Terms of Services can be decided by Gunthy at a later stage.
- User cannot transfer the rights and obligations from these Terms to third parties.
- The license is for personal use. If you want a commercial license please contact us.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
Exchange rebrands or changes of policies
- In this case the exchange still exists and offers a direct replacement for existing users on their exchange. We will make sure to adapt the exchange or add support to the alternative exchange Users get 2 options:
- Keep your license as is, if you are not affected.
- Simply swap your license to a different exchange we support.
Exchange packs up and leaves
- This is a scenario that is totally out of our control. –
- We will remove support for the exchange from our software –
- Simply swap your license to a different exchange we support.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Terms shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain.
- Unless mandatory law compels differently, all disputes resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of London, Great Britain, unless the dispute can be settled in an amicable fashion.
Complaints, comments and suggestions
- Gunthy strives to give you optimal service. If you have a complaint, comment or suggestion, you can contact us. Please provide us with your contact details, and a clear description and reason for your complaint. Complaints are usually processed within 5 working days.
- Under the GDPR and depending on the legal bases for processing the data you may have e.g. the right to access your personal data, the right to correct any data that is incorrect, the right to have data removed that we no longer have a reason to process, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to complain to a supervisory authority, and the right to withdraw consent.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ
Companies House identification: 11371555